1. Get out of the house and go shopping in the Christmas aisles. When you see Christmas around you, you’re more likely to have that special feeling.
2. Spend time with family and friends, this is probably the most important.
3. Get the fire and candles on and watch a festive movie.
4. Listen to Christmas music! Whether you like it or not, it certainly gets your spirits high.
5. Decorate as much as you can. Ornaments, Christmas cards, popcorn strings, all the Christmas traditions. Decorate a Christmas tree, hang chocolates and candy canes on the tree if you wish.
6. Make a to do list of things to accomplish before December 25.
– Get the Christmas feast groceries
– Get presents
– Wrap presents
– Get festive treats
7. Make sure everything is clean and uncluttered. By making everything clean, you will spend less time concentrating on the cleanliness of your environment, and have more time to spend concentrating on Christmas.
8. Make a countdown to Christmas that everyone can see. This will help you to feel more ‘Christmassy’ as the days go by.
9. Be generous and give. Donate your time and/or money to those in need. Think of how you would feel if you were less fortunate. Try to make those who are suffering better.
10. Drink, eat, drink! Get them celebrations out, make some Eggnog, Mulled Wine and Mince Pies! Time to get merry!