Our rental services
If you’re bringing a property to the rental market for the first time, a professional valuation will ensure that you’re receiving the right return.
Find tenants fast with our advertising service.
Landlords can choose one of our service packages:
• Fully-managed package: Let us take care of everything for you; the zero-hassle peace-of-mind option.
• Let-only package: If you want to stay hands-on we can support you by arranging the advertising you need to find tenants and get your property let; you keep the freedom to manage your own property.
Or select the mix of services that works for you:
• Pre-tenancy paperwork: Inventories, tenancy agreements and bank details; we’ll take care of it all.
• Tenant referencing; the team will collect references, enabling you to make an informed decision about who rents your property.
• Deposit holding; the law requires that all deposits be held by an independent third party; we can arrange proper deposit management, and mediate in the event that a full deposit is not returned.
• Legal compliance; rented properties are subject to a wide range of legal obligations – from ensuring tenants have a right of residence in the UK, to gas and electrical safety checks; our team is fully conversant with the whole range of landlord obligations, and you can trust us to do the hard work that keeps you compliant.
• Energy efficiency; the minimum energy efficiency standards (MEES) for rented properties require landlords to make sure that properties meet certain criteria; our specialist partners can assess your current energy rating and implement any improvements necessary to make sure you’re compliant.
Our promise to you
• Transparent pricing, everything is included in the price we quote, there’s never any hidden extras.
•Accompanied viewings are a standard part of the service for every property.
Renting property comes with many advantages; flexibility, affordability, plenty of choice, and the reassurance that if something goes wrong, the fix is just a phone call away.
Of course, that depends on whether you’re renting high quality property from a responsible landlord. With properties rented through PFK estate agency lettings, tenants enjoy exactly that peace of mind.
We’re here to make renting safe and simple. With properties across Cumbria available for rent right now all you have to do is browse the options, and when you see something you like, just give us a call.
Client Money Protection
PFK Plc Estate Agency and Land Agency are registered with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme which provides compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients, should any agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
The scheme rules are available to view here.