Join us and become part of PFK, where innovation and
commitment are rewarded and where every individual is
respected. Explore our current job vacancies below.
Estate Agency Valuer Estate Agency/ Penrith
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Valuer for our busy Penrith office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Estate Agency experience with an excellent track record of gaining instructions. This role is ideal for those looking to take the next step in their career and offers good potential for progression within a very well established local company. Although we would prefer a candidate with Estate Agency experience we may consider someone from a sales background. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Competitive salary plus commission.
We are looking for candidates who can offer the following:
- 2 years Estate Agency experience
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Proven valuation track record
- Drive and ambition to succeed in a competitive market
- Good organisational skills
If you are interested, please send your CV with a letter stating why you think you would be suitable for this role (including current salary) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY below.
Office Manager - Land Agency Department Land Agency/ Penrith
PFK Land Agency is offering an exciting opportunity to develop an expanded role as office manager reporting to the Head Of Department based at our Head Office in Penrith.
Applicants should have:
– PA experience covering all aspects of office admin
– Excellent IT/communication skills
– Self-motivation and ability to thrive under pressure
If you are interested, please send your CV with a letter stating why you think you would be suitable for this role (including current salary) to: email@example.com or by post to David Stout, Head of Land Agency, PFK plc, Agricultural Hall, Skirsgill, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 0DN.